We all love monsoon but that’s also a season that demands extra care for our hair. Rainy season is known to bring alive the greens and drive away the blues. However, it is also known to cause hair damage no matter which part of the world you come from. Hair problems become more frequent during the monsoons. Dirty rainwater, acid rain and increased levels of humidity have an unfavorable impact on your scalp and hair.
Follow these simple yet effective 5 tricks for hair during the monsoons that really work.
- Drink a lot of water to hydrate your hair while a lot of people stress on its importance for a healthy skin, not many knows that it’s equally important for healthy hair as well especially during monsoon and rain.
- Because your hair becomes dirty and sticky easily during the rain, so it makes sense to wash your hair at least thrice a week during the monsoon season. Also, make sure not to use either too cold or too hot water for washing your hair.
- Dandruff is always a big issue during monsoons, because of the humidity in the air. So,if you also have dandruff issue, then of course, go in for a medicated herbal shampoo to treat the issue.
- We get wet in the rain accidentally or willingly. It is recommended to shampoo your hair immediately after wet hair with rain water.
- There are a lot of home remedies to treat the dandruff problem which you can follow to keep the problem at bay.
- Whatever you consume definitely decides the health of your body and hair as well.Go for protein rich foods like walnuts, eggs, Cheese, milk and fish. Green leafy vegetable like spinach is again excellent for your hair.