It is very easy to play, download and install Pokemon Go on Android device, but many people want to install this game on their iPad and iPhone. If Pokemon Go is available in your country then all you need to do is visit to the App Store and download the Pokemon app. The point is that it’s only been formally released in a handful of country.
If this app is not available in your country, you can still install the game, but the process is slightly tricky and longer. You’ll need to create a new Apple ID for a country where Pokemon Go is formally released, such as United States. Follow these steps and you should be able to download and install Pokemon Go on your iPhone no issue where you live in this world.
How to create a US account on iTunes
- Create a new Apple ID at this page.
- Select country United States from the drop-down box while creating your Apple ID.
- On your iPhone visit the App Store. Tap Featured on the bottom panel.
- Scroll to the bottom and provide your Apple ID.
- Sign Outfrom App Store if you are already signed in.
- Next, push the Sign In
- Provide your newApple ID and credentials.
- You’ll see a pop-up that display “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store”. Tap Review.
- Use United Statesunder COUNTRY OR REGION. Tap Next.
- Agreewith Terms and condition again in the pop-up.
- Under BILLING INFORMATION tap None.
- Scroll down and provide a valid US address – search the Internet.
- Provide your phone number. Then tap Next.
- Tap Done on the top-right.
How to download and install Pokemon Go on iPhone
- Now that you have a US account, just tap the Search button on the bottom panel.
- Tap here or Search for Pokemon Go.
- Tap Get to download and install Pokemon Go on your iPhone. (Also see: Pokémon Go’ Guide with Tips, Tricks and Secrets)
Once you’ve installed the Pokemon Go app, rehearse steps 3 to 7 above to switch back to your main Apple ID. The game will still work even after you change the ID, although you will have to come back to your US iTunes account to update the Pokemon Go app.